5 Awesome Songs You Can Play On A Player Piano
There’s something about a player piano that just oozes vintage charm. Whether it’s the stylish wood cabinet and ornate detailing, or the satisfying sound of the keys being played by the wind-up mechanism, these instruments have a unique appeal.
And if you’re lucky enough to own a player piano, then you know that not only are they fun to look at, but they’re also great for entertaining guests. After all, what’s more fun than playing your favorite songs on a beautiful old instrument?
If you’re looking for some great tunes to play on your player piano, we’ve got you covered. Here are five awesome songs that sound great on a player piano:
1. “Maple Leaf Rag” by Scott Joplin – This classic ragtime tune is one of the most popular and well-known pieces written for the player piano. It’s sure to get your toes tapping and your fingers snapping along with the lively melody.
2. “The Entertainer” by Scott Joplin – Another ragtime classic from Scott Joplin, “The Entertainer” is a fast-paced and energetic song that’s perfect for showing off your player piano skills.
3. “Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy” by The Andrews Sisters – This catchy WWII-era tune is perfect for getting everyone in a dancing mood. The Andrews Sisters’ signature harmonies sound great on a player piano, and you can’t
ragtime piano music youtube
Ragtime piano music is a great way to get into the player piano genre. There are many different songs that you can play on a player’s piano, but these five are some of the best:
1. “The Entertainer” by Scott Joplin – This classic ragtime song is one of the most popular player piano tunes. It’s a great choice for beginners, as it’s relatively simple to play.
2. “Maple Leaf Rag” by Scott Joplin – Another classic ragtime tune, this one is a bit more challenging than “The Entertainer.” It’s a great choice for intermediate players who are looking to step up their game.
3. “The Grizzly Bear Rag” by Harry Pyle – This ragtime tune is a bit more playful than the previous two, and it’s perfect for those who want to add a bit of fun to their player piano repertoire.
4. “Ragtime Annie” by Eubie Blake – This upbeat ragtime tune is perfect for those who want to get up and dance while they play their player piano.
5. “The Big Apple” by James P. Johnson – This classic ragtime tune is the perfect way to end your player piano set. It’s a great choice for those who want to show off their skills and impress their audience.
relaxing Christmas piano music youtube
If you’re looking for some relaxing Christmas piano music to help you get into the holiday spirit, YouTube has a great selection of songs that you can play on a player piano. Here are five of our favorites:
1. “Silent Night” by Franz Gruber – This timeless Christmas carol is the perfect way to start off your relaxation session. The gentle melodies and simple harmonies are sure to soothe your soul.
2. “Away in a Manger” by James R. Murray – Another classic Christmas carol, “Away in a Manger” is a beautiful piece that will fill you with the warmth of the holiday season.
3. “O Holy Night” by Adolphe Adam – A stunningly beautiful Christmas carol, “O Holy Night” is guaranteed to give you goosebumps. The powerful lyrics and emotional melody will stay with you long after the last note has been played.
4. “The First Noel” by Traditional – A wonderful rendition of the traditional Christmas carol, “The First Noel” is sure to fill you with the joy of the season. The cheerful melody and festive lyrics are impossible to resist!