A Listicle of the Most-Loved House Music Tracks
There’s no doubt that house music is one of the most popular genres on YouTube. From deep and soulful tracks to more upbeat and energetic anthems, there’s something for everyone when it comes to this genre. And, as with any genre, there are certain tracks that tend to be more popular than others.
To help you get your groove on, we’ve put together a listicle of some of the most-loved house music tracks on YouTube. So whether you’re looking for a new track to add to your workout playlist or just want to find something new to listen to, check out these popular tunes.
1. “Don’t Stop the Party” by The Black Eyed Peas – This infectious track is impossible not to move to. With its catchy hook and club-ready beats, it’s no wonder this tune is one of the most popular house music tracks on YouTube.
2. “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)” by Whitney Houston – This classic Whitney Houston tune gets a fresh makeover in this house remix. It’s perfect for those moments when you just need to let loose and have some fun.
3. “Can’t Stop the Feeling!” by Justin Timberlake – Justin Timberlake’s smash hit gets even better in this adrenaline-pumping house remix. Whether you’re getting ready for a night out or just need a pick-me-up, this track will do the trick.
popular Indian music youtube
There’s no doubt that India is a musical powerhouse, with a rich and varied history of traditional and popular music. And, in recent years, the country has also become a hotbed for electronic dance music, with a booming EDM scene that’s been influenced by both Western and Indian sounds.
So, it’s no surprise that there is plenty of great Indian music YouTube channels to check out. Whether you’re looking for the latest Bollywood hits, classic Rajasthani folk tunes, or the hottest new EDM tracks, there’s sure to be a channel for you.
Here are just a few of our favorite Indian music YouTube channels:
1. T-Series: With over 60 million subscribers, T-Series is one of the biggest YouTube channels in the world, and it’s all thanks to its huge selection of Bollywood hits. From chart-topping pop songs to classic film soundtracks, T-Series has something for everyone.
2. Nadaan Parindey Ghar Aaja: This channel features traditional Rajasthani folk music, which is perfect for anyone looking to relax and unwind. The soothing sounds of the sarangi (a traditional stringed instrument) and the beautiful vocals will transport you to another world.
3. 987FM: If you’re into EDM, then you need to check out 987FM. The Mumbai-based radio station offers up a mix of both Western and
popular Irish music youtube
There are many great Irish musicians who have made a name for themselves on YouTube. Below is a list of some of the most popular Irish music YouTube channels.
-Celtic Woman is a musical group from Dublin, Ireland that performs traditional and contemporary Celtic music. They have released twelve albums and have sold over six million copies worldwide. Their YouTube channel has over two hundred thousand subscribers and features live performances, music videos, and behind-the-scenes footage.
-Enya is an Irish singer, songwriter, and musician who gained international fame with her album Watermark in 1988. Her ethereal style of singing has been described as “chamber pop”. She has released eight studio albums, and her YouTube channel has over one hundred thousand subscribers. It features official music videos, live performances, and behind-the-scenes footage.
-The Dubliners are a folk band founded in Dublin, Ireland in 1962. They are considered one of the most influential bands in the history of Irish music. The band has released twenty-seven albums and their YouTube channel has over seventy thousand subscribers. It features live performances, music videos, and interviews with the band members.
-The Chieftains are a traditional Irish band formed in Dublin in 1963. They are known for their innovative arrangements of traditional Irish music and for their collaborations with other artists from around the world. The Chieftains have released forty albums and their YouTube channel has over fifty thousand subscribers.